|JROTC Leadership Position information|
|Max Rank||Cadet lt colonel or colonel|
|Authorized for Position||1|
|Note: *All the information about a given position are generalized and very from unit to unit.|
- To Command and Control the Cadet Corps with staff and subordinates.
- Periodically inspect each staff function and scheduled activities and events.
- Convene cadet personnel boards, as necessary.
- Responsible for wing leadership, management, appearance, discipline, efficiency, training, and conduct of the cadet corps.
- Administrates all wing events and activities.
- Ensures all members of the Corps an equal opportunity to develop leadership skills commensurate with their abilities.
- Updates Instructors on wing plans and internal affairs.
- Acts as the PR Department of the Corps, bringing cadet concerns before the Instructors.
"[The North Valleys AFJROTC NV-20012 Cadet Guide]" 45.