An Element Leader is the leader of an element in an established flight.
|JROTC Leadership Position information|
|Max Rank||Cadet Staff Sergeant|
|Authorized for Position||2-4 (per flight)|
|Note: *All the information about a given position are generalized and very from unit to unit.|
- Follow the orders of the Flight Commander or Flight Sergeant.
- Ensures that their element complies with AFJROTC polices.
- Helps maintain order in the specified element.
- Reports the element's status upon request.
- Performs other orders/regulations set forth by the unit's leadership and/or SASI.
"[The North Valleys AFJROTC NV-20012 Cadet Guide]" 51.